Wow, I wonder why this thread keeps getting boosted back to the top almost every morning?

Ok, WOW, what a ride. This morning Cold one, Joe Fowler, lazi, PvtSnowballz and I along with Mag22 and the tonester (and if I forgot anyone I am sorry) got on a roll. You name it we talked about it. From ahem, cough cough fig leaf wearing guys (?) to rednecks and weapons. We did it all. Oh yeah and ONE forum member has to wear pink for a while as HIS punishment! Good humored of course! Hey, we gotta make fun of one another, if we don't then no body will!

Ok it's that time again so without further delay....

The Zombie Death Chat is now at page 497. Just 3 away from the magic half century mark. Not to bad considering we were only at page 467 yesterday. That's 30 PAGES! Yipee. The pack was restless yesterday.

The post count is now at 415,785 just 215 away from 416K. We posted so much that we have experienced an increase of 646 posts in one day!

And Dan's requested count of 400 thousand in the knives forum is now just barely more than 3500 posts from being a dream no more, but a reality!

Last edited by Skunk Hunter; 06/13/10 09:11 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105