We've had a LOT of good responses to this thread. Let's hope that "the Brotherhood of the yard" will continue long into another generation, and beyond!

Ok, here we go. My last update was Sunday Morning and I was lacking in my information and I apologize for that omission.

First off, we had two dogs that blasted their way into the 18K realm this past week. Hats off to the LEADER OF THE PACK, PRIVATE KLINK! Congrats to you Tom, for this milestone in your own life and the life of the yard. I also went into the 18K arena. Everyone Please congratulate Tom on his Accomplishment! He is not only the FIRST JYD, but the FIRST to bust into this huge accomplishment!

Ok another historic moment. Dan has announced on the 14th that the Scrapivore LE is no longer available for order on the site. There has been such an influx of orders that he said it will take 6-8 weeks before they can start shipping the orders out. CONGRATS ON ANOTHER SUCCESS DAN!

Ok, the ZDC page count is now at 770 pages, up from 748 pages Sunday morning for an increase of 22 pages. Pretty good increase!

The outdoors and fieldcraft section has gone from 19,463 posts to 19,495 for an increase of 32 posts. Actually that is about average for that side of the site.

The Knives forum side has gone from 435,985 up to 436,574.

Ok the TOTAL site post count has gone from Sundays count of 459,851 to 460,473! YES, we have gotten ourselves into another another entire range. The 460+k range now has us at less than 39K to our goal.

Ok if we take 460,473 from our goal of 500,000 that leaves us with 39,527 posts to to before we get to the coveted FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POSTS! Man, what a ride it has been!

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 12/15/10 01:36 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105