Good evening Dawgs. Hope everyone is feeling well. As for myself I'm feeling pretty good actually. Just got off the treadmill a few minutes ago and did a mile in 19 minutes. Yeah I know, I'm not the flash but I feel pretty good about it. I had it alternated it between 3.5 and 4.0 degree incline and 3.2 to 3.3 mph. I also had on my Pigmy Falcon II GHB on again (minus the water bottles) but it still weighed 19 pounds. The water will add another 5 pounds to that. I'll try it that way next time.

For not feeling to hot the last 3 days or so I am surprised that I lasted that long. Guess It was because I was trying out my new wireless headphones paired up with my iPhone, and played a selection of music by Queen while I was walking. Boy music sure does make it pass by quicker and easier. I think I'll listen to music all the time from now on.

So far I have Queen's greatest collection I, II and III and also Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon albums. I think that I will just start adding some singles unless I find an album by someone that I really like. MY problem is I can't remember the names of most of the songs I like and I for sure don't know the artists who played them. Oh well I guess I will just learn as I go and pick and choose what I like.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105