Its a sad day of rememberance as i think of all the people who faught and gave their lives and freedoms for us to have ours.. and majority of us just give it away. Canada/canadians are in a sad state, but what do you expect with a leader whos a drama teacher sleeping with the commies. Makes me cringe everytime someone tells me they got vaxxed becasue " well i really wanted to go to mexico this winter" etc. Doing what the slimey government wants to get a little piece of pie is NOT freedom. I wish more people could open their eyes before its too late. I for one will be losing my job on dec 15 becasue i refuse to share my personal medical info with employer and parent company and whoever is inbetween. Ill suffer and stand up for my rights if need be when needed, Not conform to have them trickled back to me . Guess they didnt scare and bribe enough people now theyre resorting to strangling the livleyhood of our families. Mods can censor this or remove the post whatever you feel the need. But this is truly a sad time in history and it should not be swept under the rug .
Just remember what people have sacraficed for your freedoms and the petty materialistic things your debating or willing to give said freedom up for .

LOVE AND RESPECT TO THOSE FIGHTING AND SUFFERING FOR OUR RIGHTS AND SHAME ON THOSE PIDDLING THEM AWAY.

TNTwoody88
JYD #197