I don't think it can be appealed. It was a unanimous jury decision. If it had gone the other way Rittenhous had several viable appeals.

I spent nearly 30 years dealing with criminal cases. I have testified as an expert in numerous cases.

I was always frustrated by the bias to the defendant. These prosecutors were horrible. They flat out lied, twisted the truth and withheld evidence. This was stuff I am used to seeing from bad defense attorneys.

I really hope this kid goes after the prosecutor. It was horrible. I thought they were intentionally trying to cause a mistrial with the stunts they pulled after their star witness proved Rittenhous was just defending himself from the witness.

The whole thing is going to have a huge ripple effect. The media has been flat out reporting bogus info. There are plenty if people that believe the people he shot were people of color. That he is a white supremicist. That his mother took him there, that he transported a gun across state lines and that it was illegal for him to have a weapon. None of which are true but has been reported extensively.

If there were any doubts about the U.S. media being propaganda its out in the open. That's a big reason Lets Go Brandon went viral. The media claiming the chant was something that it clearly wasn't.

I feel bad for all the LE and business owners that have to deal with the mostly peaceful riots. Especially right before black friday.

JYD #113

I'm getting to old for this Stuff................