Thanks folks! I remember my parents' 25th anniversary. Their friends threw them a surprise party. 30-40 people celebrating their marriage, tons of good food (the friends who threw the party were from Taiwan and the wife really knows how to cook!).

Our 25th? Lisa took our 2nd oldest out to get a suit. I got home at 6:45 and had to scrub out the grill after a long, wet winter. Lisa got home at 8. I grilled steak while she did laundry and made a salad. Two kids were asleep by the time food was on the table and we could only wake one
We ate at 9:30 and had leftover cake my oldest made for Mother's Day (chocolate cake drowned in caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk, and covered in chill whip and crashed candy bars; i had a very very small piece since it was basically s block of sugar and oil. Lisa and I filled the dishwasher and went to bed. OK, she went to sleep and I slipped into a diabetic coma..

Gotta admit. Not exactly an evening of romance, a fantastic celebration of our marriage, or a night to remember.

She asked that I not get her anything since we now have two kids in college and she's not into gifts... I'm too tired these days to argue. I had planned to order the Dirty Trick as a present to myself (my wife is not big into giving gifts either) after I figured out 3-4 guns I could sell to pay for it AND plan something nice to do for Lisa AND give her a pile of cash to help alleviate her stress over college. By the time I saw the last call they were gone frown Gotta read emails more often. I couldn't have missed it by more than an hour

I guess that will be not money towards tuition smile Somehow, I don't my wife will complain wink

Y'all have a good one!

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington