I just planted some pole beans, lettuce, cucumbers and micro greens last night. I put in long italian beans that get 12" pods and some that look kinda like 12" star fruit. I still need to get the collards, peppers, eggplant, and red and green asparagus beans in. I got some free bok Choi seeds. Not me favorite, but Lisa likes it.

I need to get a bunch more asparagus to grow. I've got a small patch accidentally growing-- i planted it years ago and thought it was all dead until a couple years ago it started coming in in two small patches.
Anyone know anything about it? How often to cut? When to cut? When NOT to cut? How to make it grow more.

I'm thinking of putting in more roots. Too late? Wait till fall? I want to fill that plot with food that keeps coming back and I don't need to worry.

I've got rhubarb growing nicely after about 5-7years trying. I have enough to cut and next year plan to cut the root. I've got two small blueberry bushes that keep losing their berries to birds. I finally put netting over it. That should solve that.

A friend is going to give me a fig trimming to start a tree. I want trees and shrines that feed me, not always the other way around wink

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington