G"day everyone,
I hope all are well and enjoying the day.
I thought I'd post a few pictures of my solo camping setup, I've been heading out at least once a month for a week or so and camping on a river, some local easy coast and sometimes on a river out west. these pics are from an early camp on the Allyn River only about an hour or two from home.

[Linked Image from i7.photobucket.com]

My setup, I've been parking under a gazebo in case of rain, and have my swag setup on the right side of the truck, fridge, tucker box and other gear on the left side. (I've since swapped sides with my swag)

my 135a/h battery box that runs my fridge and other toys I've accumulated. laugh

Setup from a different view. I've had the old truck for 20 years now, its a Nissan Navara 3.2 ltr diesel that just keeps going on and never had a breakdown.

Second job after setting up the truck. The campfire.

My neighbours here were a mob of Angus cross wieners, more interested in getting my loaf of bread than eating their grass.

I haven't been doing much in the way of hunting lately, though I did catch a Rabbit here on the river bank, I held him with my torch while the dog run out and grabbed him before he could get away'.
He cooked up well in my camp oven with honey and butter. grin

Here is the old girl set up for travel.

Ian.

Edited to add: Bloody photobucket is getting worse, three picture coming out the wrong way, thought showing correct on their site.

Last edited by Trumby; 08/17/20 08:11 PM.

I told my wife I wanted to be cremated. She made me an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. grin