Skunk fall down go boom.

Took our Granddaughter out to eat for her birthday, So far so good.

She wanted Chinese so off to Yummy Buffet we go. Finally found a parking spot, still a go for munchies.
Kids got out, G’ma got out, no worries. G’pa got a foot out, looking forward to Mongolian beef and calamari. TRIED to get the other foot out and got toes caught on the door sill. Fall down on ROUGH asphalt, sliding down on my left forearm. Yup, severe road rash from wrist to elbow.

With Blood running down my arm, I grabbed a couple paper towels (don’t everybody carry some?) walked in to the bathroom (Wasn’t gonna let a few liters of blood ruin her birthday). And finally got the river plugged up enough so it wouldn’t drip out all over the buffet tables.

Got back to everybody and one of the checkout girls that saw me come in brought Patty three of those wide 2 inch bandaids. She got them applied to the worse three places and then a good meal was had by all.

Out of sympathy Patty let me have an egg roll, some crab Rangoon, shrimp and black peppered chicken. Maybe I need to fall down more often. grin So my fellow dogs, as everyone can plainly see it was the as fault. wink

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 04/02/21 12:01 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105