Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
Bill, you and I have “spoken” for hours about religion. We know where we each stand. We are peaceful with each other as it should be. I do not think Ill of you, and you do not think Ill of me because of our differing opinions on things. This is as it should be for all of us. IF we do not agree we SHOULD agree that this is OK.

There is nothing wrong with having different opinions on things and then discussing our differences. What IS wrong is when we refuse to even discuss our differences. That is when things have gone to far. When one side refuses to even consider trying to come to some sort of an agreement even if it is that there will be no agreement, nothing will get done..

We need to agree we will never all agree and then continue our lives trying our very best to cause no harm just because we do not agree. I will let you live your life (even if I think it may be wrong) and expect the same consideration from those that do not agree with me.

All joking aside, as Rodney King said “Can’t we all just get along”?

Power Corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

My friend, I have often used you as an example of how respectful conversations can happen between people of different viewpoints.
Even though we have never met, I do consider you a friend that I also respect

The stripes of a tiger don't wash away. Be a man of steel not clay JYD #102