OK, I had a eureka moment. A year or so ago I bought a mini-bugout folder from a company that has a butterfly as part of their logo, and at the time they only came with white handles. confused Weird, everyone was saying, including the Ole Skunk.

Well I finally figured it out. whistle It was a way of getting their “digs” in on the crazy left wingers without offending a large part of their customer base. OK, follow along with me here. We have already established that you could have any color handle you wanted as long as it was white. grin

Here is why they went with white handles. White is the color of what, SNOW! OK you say, so what. Well to be more specific, SNOW FLAKES!!! Get it. A Snowflake knife. I still use the term Sheeple, because folks look at me like, huh? Then I get to tell them all about that term.

I think I like snowflake better, because what happens to a snowflake? It transforms from something fluid, able to merge into something much larger yet remain true to it’s own unique make up. Then becomes something frozen, set into something that will not change until the conditions around it do. Then what happens when a little heat is applied? It melts, it breaks down giving up it’s fragile state of being once again turning into a fluid state able to once again become part of something worth drinking. Don’t drink Slushies, drink cool clear water, going with the flow of what is good for us, not freezing us into a state of being unable to change into someone that actually thinks about what is right and just.

Well Dogs, there you have it, the true easy to understand hidden reason for the white handles.

Don’t be a white handle. grin

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 06/02/21 11:45 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105