The weather was great today. Got a steroid shot in the knee joint with some lidocaine to bring down some internal swelling. Too bad it's the wrong kind or I would lift like a mad man wink. Ended up restaining the lower cabinets in the kitchen before I got too sore. A big weather front is moving in. (Hey I can forecast the weather now wink . I'm guessing I'm going to be sore the next couple of days. Thankfully I only have little stuff left to do. The bathroom remodel is done, livingroom remodel is done. The ceiling is repaired in the basement from a water leak and replaced a couple of sinks. We just need to do some spring cleaning and a few minor repairs and paint the rest of the kitchen. After we put up home decore we are ready to go.

I needed to remodel the bathroom since whoever did the floor did a hack job and it ended up ruining a cabinet. The other stuff was more of an I wanted to do it. Besides carpet, it was almost all sweat equity. I really want to put down a big chunk on my next house. Paying cash would be my goal but the market has gone up where I'm moving so I'm hoping to at least keep the mortgage short and low monthly cost.

JYD #113

I'm getting to old for this Stuff................