We had our big snowstorm yesterday and I could see right away that the snow shovel I bought for my wife last year was way too small to deal with all that snow. I mentioned that she had to go to work because the Busse Ganzaa was coming up and we needed the money. So she went out at 6 AM and barely finished the driveway in time to go to work. When she came home at 5:30, she had to park in the street because the plows had put up a 3 feet high wall of snow across our driveway. I helped her out by bringing her the shovel so she wouldn’t have to climb that icy wall. I made her a cup of tea that I told her she could have after she was finished. I also made supper. Well, I actually had a local restaurant deliver some food. But I did heat it up for her in the microwave after she finally finished. I hadn’t bought her Christmas present yet so I went on line and bought her the biggest shovel I could find. There are many side benefits to a big shovel. It’s good for cardio and also will build up her upper body strength so she can chop wood and do other yard work more easily this summer. I hope she likes her Christmas present and Amazon will gift wrap it to boot!

JYD #182