On a happier note, this

Before Christmas the battery on our 2010 Escape gave up the Ghost. It wouldn’t even register bad on a battery tester. So, being near to Christmas and having another vehicle we just kinda ignored it. But today after getting our checks I went to the parts store for another battery, and I was expecting to pay another $165.00 just like the last one. Well when Ronnie looked it up the battery was only 2 years and 2 months old. Then he told me it was under the full replacement time period! Talk about being happy.

But before that, on our way to Patty’s hair appointment a passing vehicle tossed a rock that cracked the windshield of our 3 month old SUV, Talk about being upset. Well when we got home I called our local body shop and Leo said to being it on out and that it would take about an hour and a half to fix it (had to let the glass warm up as it was about 42 by this time. An hour and 15 minutes later he called that it was done. Total cost $40.00. We were happy. grin

Then later a custom knife maker I ordered from about 4 months ago emailed me and said he completely hosed my order. frown BUT then went on to say if I was willing he would send me a different knife worth twice as much for the same price! It’s actually the one I wanted, but just couldn’t justify that amount at that time.

All I all, it hasn’t been a bad year so far. grin

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 01/02/24 10:26 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105