Hadn’t thought about that Josh, good idea. All jokes aside it probably wasn’t the smartest thing I’ve ever done. BUT last month I had something similar happen on the same day by two different guys and that kinda unnerved me. But theirs were just passing comments made while we were in a store shopping.

Yeah you’re right Ray. And if the other incident hadn’t happened I might have just taken this guy as a nut case. Reckon I’m gonna have to start paying attention more to the “little” details.

Living in a small town with 1302 people you don’t think about stuff like that. And the largest town or city from us between St Louis and Memphis only has a population of 38K. So we’re not used to folks like that. Times are a changin and we ALL need to pay more attention to our surroundings and the people. I just wasn’t in a condition Yellow mindset. I need to change that.

I’m an old man, fat, out of shape with a bad back walking with a 5ft hickory stick. I would look like an easy mark to any “predator”. But I fully believe if you act like you have some long, sharp teeth or claws, a predator may sense they might get hurt and move on to an easier prey. MAYBE that’s what happened then. Either way, I’ll take it as a win for the good guys. wink

I believe that if you feel you can’t (or won’t) fight back when threatened you’ve already lost. So goes the sermon for today. grin

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 10/14/23 04:36 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105