Was on the interstate coming back home from Patty’s hair appointment today, and yes it had been snowing for about an hour and a half. This jacked up pickup passed us and then about 150 feet in front of us he starts to pullback into the right lane. I saw him starting to go a little sideways but thought he would (could) get straightened out. NOPE, he started to slide. I hit the binders and could feel the ABS really start to kick in. Anyway, he came all the way over in front of us and his drivers front corner hit the concrete side (we were on a bridge over a train track and large drainage ditch). That swung him a bit and the whole drivers side slammed up against it and caused the truck to bounce up off the road. That in turn caused him to turn and go completely sideways across our lane of traffic. I quickly glanced out the side mirror and was able to go around him on the left side.

As we (us) we’re going about 55 at the most saved us. If we were going the speed limit 70, (he was that fast at least) we would have T-Boned him and would have gotten rear ended ourselves. We called the Highway Patrol (the guy was shook up but OK) then came on home.

I’ll have to clean the Jeep seats tomorrow. wink

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 03/11/22 11:52 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105