Uh BC, I have an Umnumzaam. grin NO I DID NOT pay that for it. SEVERAL years ago I traded a Titanium Pat Crawford Shark for it to a dog in California. I also had the Mini shark. HE had the Umnumzaan AND a small classic 2000 Sebenza with Black Micarta inlays. He wanted to see the Crawford blades and I wanted to see the Chris Reeve knives. We wound up swapping.

I also have several Case traditional folders that Patty has bought me over the years. I have yellow handled ones, red, blue, black, jigged bone and also at least one stag. I don't really trust (myself) with conventional slip joints any more, hence the only kind I buy any more are lock blades of one sort or another.

I have ZT, Emerson, Spyderco, Chris Reeve, Benchmade and some other "Off Broadway" brands.

With just a quick count (without pulling all them out of the various bags, pouches "Kits" and such I have I counted 185 of HIGH QUALITY and regular old 5 dollar knives I've picked in various places and been given.

JUST my good ones, ZT CR, Emerson, Spyderco, Scrapyard, GTI, Kershaw, totals almost 5 figures (NOT counting the cents places)! Man, didn't realize I had that much invested. Hope Patty never finds out...

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 09/05/19 11:00 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105