Sorry for the delay in replies (stupid health).

Here are some pics of my JYD II CB/Ti. These are parts from two 'Blems' from Kershaw. The blade spine is Sandvik 14c28n and the edge is CPM-D2 (I am really liking this stuff). The handles are Titanium and there is a nicely fitted solid G10 backspacer. The jimping on the scales is the best I have felt, it is sharp without being overly abrasive and really locks my fingers into the handle. Overall this design reminds me a lot of the Ratwieler.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

It took some time to remove the SG2 laminated blade from the titanium frame. The pivot pin was unbelievably tightly fitting though it opened just as smoothly as the G10 CB version. With the non-locking slab removed it still felt as tight as a fixed blade. At first when I replaced the blade the new setup would not open smoothly and the blade was not centered and was scrapping the scale. I removed the blade and bent the frame lock slightly. It now opens smoothly, though not as effortlessly as either of the originals. The blade is not centered but is not scraping. When the knife is opened in a regular manner it locks up tightly and has no play. When it is gently opened there seems to not be enough purchase between the lock face and the tang and I can fold it by applying significant pressure.

A normal opening / wrist flick using the index opener lets the lock face sit about 1/4 to 1/3 across the tang and seems tight. I am thinking about polishing the tang but am not sure if I want to mess with it more at this moment. The screw heads are starting to protest. The G10 handles and SG2 version is also un-centered and the liner sets deeply enough I would not be pleased buying it that way. It opens smoothly and quickly and is, I think, the sharpest knife blade I have yet felt. I am undecided if I will keep the new combos or swap them back. I dislike liner-locks enough that the JYD II CB was my only one. I really like the look of the flat ground CB and the titanium scales and I am really enjoying CPM-D2.
Good looking knife toast.I like the composite blades.
I saw a composite fixed blade that kershaw made for Snapon's anniversary,& the junction where the 2 steels were soldered was shaped like an open end wrench.

SYKCO JYD#112
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it.