Ok guys, I've never felt this way before. I've lost interest in my folder collection.
I've always loved collecting folding knives. I have user sebbie large and small, a handfull each of Benchmade, Zt, spyderco, and kershaws. I could spend hours fondling and flicking them. Even when I add a new knife, I've never felt despair at my collection. But now, I really don't care about my collection like I used to. I think I've lost all interest in it. It's like I'm folder-collection-depressed!

What event might have caused this, you ask. Well, today I touched an 0777, and it touched me back. It only happened after I held the knife in my hands and flicked it open and shut. The feel of this knife is incredible. It has no liners and is super light. If I had to choose 2 words to describe it, they would be "feather laser."

My folder collection feels complete with just 1 knife. Well, I suppose I'll need to keep the dyad mini because it's post office legal.

ps. sorry for the photos, not adjusted in photoshop whatsoever. I was trying to snap them real fast before the last bit of daylight went away.

[Linked Image from i1117.photobucket.com]

JYD 132