My two favorite folders at the moment are my ZT 0550 and 0560 and likely will be until I get my XM-18 from Hinderer when he starts the next run of the 3.5" version in a couple of months. I'm getting a spanto flipper, but have yet to decide on G-10 color yet. I have a feeling that I'll still love and use the ZTs once I get the XM-18; they really are THAT good. if you want an XM-18, but aren't a FR or can't cough up the money, or want a REALLY good tactical folder, the ZT 05X0s are top notch and I recommend them completely.

[Linked Image from img69.imageshack.us]
I wish I could post a video of the action on each. The 0550 flies open like an assisted opener and the 0560 flips as well as an XM-18.

Since I got the 05X0s, I have been wanting more and more folders (all I need is another addiction!) So I have plans to buy a few more in the near future. So far this is my list, excluding the aforementioned XM-18, which is a done deal):
-Spyderco Sage 2
-Spyderco Techno (such a cool looking little knife!)
-Spyderco Manbug (just for fun)
-Bradley Alias I
And maybe a LionSpy
I'm hoping this will satiate my folder cravings for a while. I contemplated a sebbie, but decided against it being that I'll have the Sage 2 & Alias. I'll likely get one somewhere down the road.

3.5 run will follow 24s. So it will be a bit more of a wait than "a couple months". Maybe they will prove me incorrect, but I'm fairly confident or I would not post it.

JYD #145