bummer on the ebooycott ii wouldiint haave bought iit if i knew that oh well

I'm about the biggest RAT fan out there - I've thought about this particular issue some. Ontario has really pissed me off and screwed the pooch - I'll never support them again. BUT. There's no reason for the good guys at Chestnut Ridge (where I'm sure you ordered from) to suffer because Ontario are idiots. I see nothing wrong with you getting a great deal on a RAT knife that was made months or years ago that is already sitting in a shop. Ontario already got their money from it - and they won't be making any more (with RAT logos anyways). The Model 1's that Chestnut Ridge has in stock were bought from Ontario real real cheap (likely at cost or at a loss - hopefully!) and are being blown out by Chestnut Ridge. I don't think that you're giving any money to Ontario in this deal.

I do encourage everyone to check out that link. I'll never buy another Ontario product ever again, unless its an already produced and distributed Ontario RAT knife - as those are out of the factory and sitting in stores. I feel sorry for the workers at Ontario who will be taking a hit because the company made some terrible decisions that will result in the loss of a lot of business.

I DO hope that Chestnut Ridge will choose NOT to order more blades from Ontario, as they also do business w/ RAT Cutlery.

When the USA made RAT Model 1 folder comes out, though... try to show them some love! I know that I'll be getting several of them.

JYD#9