what kind of demonstration are you looking for Sharp???

the main reason i dont 'EDC' the ZT is because it isnt "waved",i'm addicted to waved although i'm not addicted to chisel ground edges that all emersons have.

another thing i take into consideration about what i EDC is law enforcement.the whole reason emerson gave the cqc-14 a 2.7in blade is so it could be carried anywhere.its unfortunate i have to even worry about it and while new york doesnt have a blade length limit law they might as well.a lot of the cops here dont even know that.

i think a cop would get his panties in a bunch way quicker over the ZT than the tiny emerson although i dont think he'd like that either.

some people will say that if you dont do anything wrong nobody will ever find your knife.thats true 99% of the time.

you should've seen how the police reacted when they saw the $6 machette i got at wal-mart in my back seat on my way back home from a hiking trip with my son.

you just never know what kind of cop you will get.the one who lives next door to me is the coolest guy ever but the one who lives across the street harrases the whole neighborhood.

the ZT is to big,serious and EXPENSIVE.they're gonna ask why i need to cary a knife like that for and then they pocket it.thats what happened last time.when i asked for his first name so i could fight it in court he said,"how about i just put you under arrest and then you can fight it in court that way".......what are you gonna do.

i really dont have any animosity toward police.its just that it is a fact as a knive collector and lover that i cant take'em with me,at least not in this state

i think they are more likely to accept a folder than a fixed blade evn when its a small one which is why i'm kind of scared to carry any of my wardens.i cant afford to loose them.

where i carry my ZT and any other knife i feel like,including LARGE fixed blades is when i go camping or hiking in a remote place.

whith all that said.....{where did all that come from?}.....the ZT really impressed me.i have to admit that when i first saw their knives i wasnt impressed at all.it wasnt until i saw a nice clip of a guy holding it on youtube and him saying he liked it better than his striders in every aspect that i moved on it and then when i got it in my hand i fell in love.

Northern-1...aka Bad2TheBone...aka NorthernMarsh 1st member of Scrapyard hatchet/hawk club