I've posted mine before, but I carry a Kershaw Leek (model 1660G10ST -- G10, s30v stonewashed combo-edge blade) as my primary folder. I also carry a John Greco Whisper folder, which is a very heavy-duty knife, although I haven't encountered anything at the office that the Leek couldn't handle.

I used to carry a Puma (zytel-handled) Protec and tried to go back to it recently -- I was concerned that someone might complain about the assisted-opening Leek, but due to it's thicker blade, the Protec simply didn't slice as well as the Leek so I've just tried to be low-key when opening it. It's funny because I remembered that Puma as cutting so well, but it just didn't stand up well in comparison.

I've wanted a Blade-Tech M.L.E.K. for a while, and bought one last night -- I'm not sure I'll ever carry it, but it was being auctioned for a good cause (BF posted some links to fund-raising auctions for Tony Metsala, a knifemaker who lost his shop in a fire). I got a much better price on the auction than I expected (probably because the West-coast crowd was still at work when it ended). I'd have been happy to have gotten it at $20 more than the final price, so I sent that along too. I don't give to a lot of things, and am even offended when people at work push for donations to their favorite charity, but I figure that if I ever find myself in real need, perhaps a few bucks at just the right time might help turn things around for me -- banking a little Karma once in a while may or may not make a difference, but it can't hurt.

I noticed PoP's post after I committed mine. I'd say that you're technically correct, but since Scrap Yard doesn't manufacture folding knives, I don't see this as being about competitor's knives. Cold One or Private Klink will lock the thread down if they disagree, but for the moment, it's just a bunch of folks talking about their hobby, so I don't think they'll mind.

JYD #60