Here a while back a fellow dog and I were talking about knives. I told him I was working on a friend of mine to upscale his only edc blade, an OLD CRKT M16 I think. It has really seen better days but he isn't really into knives like most of us here are. This Dog told me that he had a Kershaw/Emerson that he really didn't care all that much about and said I could have it. Well I told him that IF he did want to get rid of it (and I would buy it) that I would pass it along to my friend. Well it came today. It is a Kershaw model 6054 and is a nice blade. My friend will really like it and he will LOVE the emerson wave feature as it will fit the bill as an SD back up to his carry gun, a Ruger SP101 or a little Ruger 380 (Yeah I know).

It was a VERY nice gesture on this dogs part, yet another reason again why this place (PEOPLE) are so great.

BUT we have a problem Houston. He also included another knife, a Ganzo model G741. Now it appears as if they are not real expensive knives (IF I got my figures right) and so far, it appears to be a really nice strong, sturdy, ergonomic well made knife and I really like it a lot!

Now realize I am greedy enough that I AM NOT going to send it back. Maybe one day I can figure out something nice to do for him in return.

Thanks J.

Randy

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 10/15/19 09:02 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105