I just snapped a pic of some of my 4" folders. I have 2 Manix, 2 CS Voyagers, and 2 RAT Model 1's, but only pictured one of each.

[Linked Image from i163.photobucket.com]

The Manix is king. I really like the CS Recon 1. Although I don't like liner locks, the Model 1 and CRKT are both nice knives. My other CS Voyager has been abused pretty hard and held up very well. The Byrd is a great knife for the money - very very sharp. I like the Endura - although I haven't carried it much. The lockup is best on the Manix (heavy lockback) and the CS Recon1 (Axis lock variant). The G10 grips on the Recon1 are my favorite, followed by the G10 grips on the Manix (Recon are more course) - least favorite handle is the aluminum on the CRKT. Blade shape on my Manix (plain edge, not pictured) is my favorite, followed by the RAT Model 1 - they're also the only two that are full height flat grind. I like the hilt on the CRKT for quick open better than the wave on the Endura. The Manix and CRKT (M16-14SFA) are both American made - the rest are Asian (japan/taiwan).

JYD#9