It's not a recipe but more of a technique for cooking. It's called "sous vide" cooking.

Sous-vide; (French for "under vacuum") is a method of cooking in which food is sealed in airtight plastic bags then placed in a water bath or in a temperature-controlled steam environment for longer than normal cooking times—96 hours or more, in some cases—at an accurately regulated temperature much lower than normally used for cooking, typically around 55 °C (131 °F) to 60 °C (140 °F) for meat and even higher for vegetables. The intent is to cook the item evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside, and retain moisture

I got a device called the Anova about a month or so ago. This thing ROCKS!!!

http://anovaculinary.com/anova-precision-cooker/

I'm going to have to figure out the veggies as the stay a bit crisper than I'm used to. But for meats this thing is incredible! Its almost impossible to ruin your food by overcooking it. I have fallen asleep and wake up in the morning to perfect chicken. Without a doubt the juiciest I have ever prepared. And don't get me started on steaks! The gradient is unbelievable. Cook for 1-2 hours and then sear for a minute on each side. In fact, that's what's for dinner tonight.

JYD #82 yup...