My Wife's dead sister Debbie had what she called her Texas style baked beans, and we really like them. All the folks at my Stepsons wedding liked them too.

2 lbs bacon, 4 lbs hamburger, 4 cans baked beans(we use bushes)
4 beef bouillon cubes, 1 1/2 cups water, 1 Tbls mustard
1 jar hot&spicy BBQ sauce, minced onions and garlic along with salt and peppeer to taste.

Fry the bacon until crisp then set aside for later. Brown the hamburger and drain off the grease, then season with the salt and pepper.

Open the beans and pour off the juice and then ad them and them and the BBQ sauce to the hamburger and throughly mix together.

Dissolve the bouillon cubes in hot water and when completely dissolved add this to the hamburger/bean mixture as well.

Add the mustard, onions and garlic, and grumble the bacon over the top. Put your concoction on top of the stove in a large pot on low heat (or a crock pot if making a smaller batch) heat this all up for at least 30 minutes so all the flavors can mix together and enjoy.

** Last time my wife made this she cut the beans, hamburger, bacon, bouillon in half and fixed it an a crock pot (after cooking the beef and bacon).

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105