I love that crusty bread recipe, Randy, we make it all the time (its also sometimes called "no knead bread".)

Here is my take on pulled pork, I figured out the "secret" by chance, and it makes a ton of difference.

1 pork butt, maybe 3-5lbs (also works well with half white meat, half dark meat chicken if you don't like pork)
1 really large yellow onion (this is the secret, it makes the recipe)
Salt + Pepper

Set your crockpot to "low".

Cut the pork into a few chunks (bigger than your fist) and put it in the slow cooker. Add plenty of salt, maybe a couple of tablespoons, along with pepper to taste.

Slice the onion and put the slices on top of the meat and put a lid on the whole thing.

When the onions start getting soft, mix them in between the meat chunks, and let it all sit in the cooker with a lid on until the meat easily comes apart with two forks.

Drain the whole thing (but save the liquid!) when its done and shred the meat up, make sure to put as much of the onion back in your shredded pork and add a jar of your favorite bbq sauce (I prefer bone suckin' sauce).

You can add some of the liquid back in if you prefer your pulled pork a little more moist and you can save it to make a really nice gravy out of (make a roux, add more onions, add your liquid, salt and pepper to taste.)

"Wroof! Wroof!" - George IV misterdog-muensterdog-monsterhog