You can grow up on Beans and Rice. That's Puerto Rican food right there! I didn't get very tall, but I made it, lol

El CacaFuego's Breakfast sandwich extraordinaire!

Spray a nonstick pan with Pam or butter (I use pam 'cause the Army makes me watch my weight...), then season the pan FIRST before cracking the eggs.

I use: Salt, Brown sugar, Garlic powder, Cayanne Pepper, Onion Salt, and occasionally some sundried tomato from my Mother's Garden during the summer, ground up real fine in a food processor.

After seasoning the pan, crack the eggs, and over medium heat scrape the seasoning off of the pan as the eggs cook, scrambling the eggs in the process. When they get about half done, throw your bread of choice into the toaster (or in the oven if you have the time to preheat), and toast to your taste. Slice some Pepper Jack or Sharp Cheddar real thin, and slap it on the bread when it's done toasting. After your eggs are cooked through, kick the heat up to high and cajunize by searing the eggs just a bit. Throw a little bit of Mayo or even Better, Miracle Whip, on one slice of bread, put the eggs in between the bread, and you get the idea! If you have some chicken, lunch meat, heck I'm sure it'd be good with Venison, it'll definitely be more filling. There was a point where I ate 2 of these a day, lol. Good stuff.

"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."

JYD #118