I'm glad to be back Randy.

I really wanted a S&W 610 a few years back. Well, I still want one but it just made more sense when I was shooting 40S&W. I still can't help but look at the EAA 10mm pistols but I think .357 is more practical for me. A nice stainless with 4" barrel that can do nightstand duty and also go hunting with during the season.

I would also like to get a nice lever action or at least a handi rifle in .357 at some point. I'm actually leaning towards the handi rile these days since they are simple and cheap and can be used during primitive weapon season here. A lot of guys here are reaming them out to .357 maximum for a little extra kick. I can't say I would get into maximum that much but it would be nice to have it as an option. And another nod for the handi rifle is to have it on hand for inexperienced shooters and the few people that I try to convince to go hunting with me. I have a 45/70 handi I got for primitive weapon season but I have determined that its a little too much for new shooters. With the handy we can load up .38 specials nd have fun. Later we can hit the woods with .357 mags and put some meat on the menu.

JYD #82 yup...