I shot a hand full of rifles and overall was pretty happy with the results.

Went to check the zero in the FNAR which is setup for hunting. Wrong ammo...

I shot the SCAR out to 300 yards with some good results. My first and only group on paper at 300 yards was about 3.5" with FGMM. Slightly smaller groups at 200 yards. I'm pretty happy with that as this is my first time shooting out to 300 ever. I'm thinking about a trigger upgrade at some point.

I also shot the Anschutz 22lr SCAR clone out to 100 yards. That thing has impressed me every single time I've shot it. I was just plinking today but it deserves a range trip on its own.

I sighted in the Howa Mini action in 7.62x39 and it looks like it has some real potential.

I ran the AK a little bit. Just with iron sights and it was boring and reliable as usual. Next time I'll setup a few targets at multiple distances and go back and forth. I would love to shoot a Hickok45 type of range with it at some point.

The AR9 was doing great but the screws holding the red dot to the base came loose. Now I'm wishing I had put loctite on all my redots.

I was mostly shooting from a bench off of a rest. Both the AK and AR9 I shot standing but next time I will set up multiple targets. I need to look into a range that will let you shoot steel.

All in all a good trip.

JYD #82 yup...