Initial impressions are that's it's pretty nice. Short (longest it can get is 31.5 inches with three spacers, shortest just over 29.5) with NO spacers. Light weight, nice balance. Comes apart by just drifting out one "Pin" and sliding the upper and lower apart. I actually wish the sights were mounted a little higher. I am gonna have to do some adjusting to my "Normal" cheek weld and figure out how come the front sight looks "Bent" when I am sighting through the peep rear. It's NOT bent, just the way my glasses/eye is perceiving it.

It's got about 95 safeties on it so it shouldn't go off unless you pull the trigger. Chrome lined barrel 16.6 inches long. Weight 5.75 pounds UNLOADED.

It is COMPLETELY ambidextrous. You can make it eject to the right or left. Move the charging handle to the left or right along with the magazine release and I THINK it said you can change the safety to work backwards to us Righties as well.

So far I think that I am gonna like it (I BETTER) but as they say, the "Proof is in the pudding". We'll see once I actually am able to get out and shoot for a bit.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105