Originally Posted by greaser
Originally Posted by lazi
That CZ97 is a good looking firearm and it seems like it would make for a good option for the night stand.

This is my first CZ family pistol and with as nice as this one is it wont be my last.
SAR B6P
[Linked Image from taurusarmed.net]

I've been wanting a EAA Witness for a while now. The ones I've seen locally all had a $100 or so added to the tag.

Those Sarslimaz pistols got down to some pretty low prices for a while if I recall. Just googled it... Basically a Witness for $250 and accepts CZ newer style mags is what I just read. I also didn't know there was a steel version at some point. I can't say I have seen many if any bad reviews on any if the CZ pistols or the clones.

Already blew my budget with a scope and some knick knacks so I'm just talking. I think...

You know, I do still need to replace my M&P40 with a full sized 9mm like I had intended. I was also leaning towards a Hi-Power clone for a budget pistol purchase at some point. Mostly just something not too expensive to have here or there when needed. There's a HiPower clone called the Arcus DA98 that gets some decent marks and has a metal frame that I was leaning towards. I liked the idea of the added heft but realistically I'm not tough enough on any of my gear to think it matters that much. And seeing as how a CZ75 SP-01 is still very high in my list for a main 9mm full sized carry pistol the SAR actually seems a more attractive fit. Shared mags and similar build and all...

Definitely something to think about for the b-day....

JYD #82 yup...