Just be careful. I liked the Sig brace a lot...until the BATF said that using it to shoulder your pistol changes the gun to an SBR. I have two foam buffer covers and then tied on a CAA saddle. The Thordsens buffer tube cover lookms like it would have saved me time and effort, but without it, I can still securely clamp it down on the tube and extend it back a couple of inches.

One of these days the BATF is going to be taken to task for all these ridiculous rulings, 99% of which the public is not allowed to see, but all of which we are supposed to abide by. I believe there is currently a case underway in the courts concerning a guy who violated one of these sealed rulings and was facing prison time as a result. BATF is now having to defend this ludicrous police-state-like practice to a Federal judge.

I keep waiting for the whole Firearms Act to be overturned. Much of Europe REQUIRES people to hunt with silencers because its too loud otherwise. They treat them like an accessory you can buy across the counter.

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington