You are correct about the “recoil control” MB, but I basically grew up (my first handgun was a 45) with the 45. That being said I have others that fit my hand better.

The VP9SK is what I most always carry. It just fits my hand so nice. I carry it AIWB in a JX Tactical Fat Guy holster. It makes this Homer Simpson body able to comfortably carry that way, and it’s well hidden by a size larger T-shirt. I have a 15 round mag in the gun and carry one spare.

Next would be my Sig P320. Sometime before or for Christmas I’m gonna get a Fat Guy holster for it and start carrying it more often.

The other two are just good smaller carry guns but don’t get carried that much by me although I do carry the Walther more than the Hellcat Cause the Walther has an RDS.

I do agree with you about the “knock down power” of the 9mm with the advances in ammo. Plus weight for weight you can carry more 9mm than .45acp. Even though personally I wouldn’t want to be hit by one, several “experts” say 9mm can be effective out to 100 yards and even more depending on clothing being worn by the bad guy. That’s what Garand Thumb said when he was testing out the MPX Copperhead (at least the one with the 4.5 inch bbl).

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 11/12/23 12:26 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105