GD, just had this convo with my FFL. Set up a revokable trust BEFORE you but NFA stuff. Then have the trust purchase it. You can even register the trust in a gun friendly state nearby if your state wont allow transfers and then go buy it there and bring it back as the trustee. Even CA residents can do this if it's registered in NV.

Just picked up my 20" Grendel and 16" 458 SOCOM this afternoon. Fairly stoked! It will be a while til I get the 458 running though. I have zero cash left for an optic.

I have a bumpfire stock I'll be selling off and I am toying with the idead of selling off my M4 profile melonite upper that I put a compensator on (about 250-300 rounds) to fund my last AR purchase (its a disease).

I do love the upper and it seems fairly accurate (2" groups at 50 yards with a 4moa dot resting off my cane) but I'm using mainly scopes and the point of the gun is a varmint set up for yotes, or it will be...would prefer a nice day dxx dxx stainless med contour with a good barrel. Problem is, I know if I do that, I'll need to replace the M4 upper with another! Like I said....its a disease...

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington