I want a sling of course, But not sure if I need/want a single point or dual point sling. It is so short I think a single point might be just fine, but… Magpul makes an MS4 single point sling that can be converted to a 2 point setup so that might be what I’ll go for.

I am also going to get conversion rails to go from M-lock to Picatinny rail so I can mount my weapon light and a QD mount on the front as well, in case I do go to a dual mount sling. Well I guess I could use a M-Lok mount for the swivel mount on one side and Picatinny on the other.

I have already ordered a new pistol grip for it cause the grip angle at present is kinda wonky for me. And I also am thinking about going to a shorter set of ambi safety levers as well.

And I am Still up in the air about a sight. RDS really appeal to me because of my eyes but I have to keep the intensity very low or the dot starts to “bloom out” on me, meaning it’s really fuzzy. Because if that I am thinking really hard about the Primary Arms SLx 1 power Prism scope. I would like the 3 power but think it might be to much for close range 3-15 yards. Over all I consider this a 50 yard gun, maximum. Anything over that I have other options.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 11/25/23 06:34 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105