So I did end up getting a LWRC. I was camping out for a DD or BCM but availability and prices were crazy...found this for a couple hundred less than msrp which is apparently a miracle these days!

Edit- pics of rifles aren't workign for some reason? Weird...I'll try in next post.

Only had it out twice. Today I got the club where I can do some rifle drills which has been impossible for me for years. Great to do some up drills and speed mag change drills. Here are pics from the mag reload drill...not great but for a first time I'll take it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And with my SA Saint Edge

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I was switching out with my Holosun 510c which I really like. Found out I'm more accurate with it than a red dot...which surprises me. The donut of death seems busy to me but tighter groups don't lie. The LWRC is a sweet shooter up close. I think most of the fliers were due to the front sling attachment being close to the receiver which I'm not used to...got hung up on it a few times. Love shooting my Edge though...it's super light and soft shooting. Wish I could get to this range more. It's a lot further than another and smaller. If I take a random day off I like to go here...but only been a few times since I joined in the fall. Great to be able to do drills to transition from rifle to pistol too. Now...all I need is ammo to be in stock! hah!

JYD #109
"I came here for the knives and stayed for the people."