$270.00 FOR A COOLER! OUCH! Well I guess for some folks.

Yeah I hemmed and hawed around thinking about this and that and came to the following conclusions.

1. I have a for all practical purposes a still new Colt AR15 that has had less than 200 rounds through it.

2. I have a 308 hunting rifle for longer distance if needed (Remington 600 Mohawk). Yes I know it's a hunting rifle but it's a tack driver.

3. I have assorted shotguns, including two "Tactical" Weatherby TRS shotguns. Yes they are only 20ga but at the distances I will be dealing with a 20 will work as well as a 12, same as for the 308.

4. I have several pistols and revolvers for constant "On body carry".

5. This Beretta (CX4 Storm) will I feel fulfill the "close encounters of the bad kind" quite nicely and do it, if needed all the way out to 100 yards. But mostly it will allow for a good, hi-cap "House" gun that can be used pretty much for any distance on our block.

My choices may not be what the "Mainstream" Gun Guru's suggest, but I feel for us they are more than adequate for the way we will use them in our AOR. Feel free to comment/critique.

As I said, this is just for us and quite probably would be different for others.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 04/04/15 11:37 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105