Originally Posted by El CacaFuego
Fair enough, thanks for the input guys! I was at my local rip-off... I mean Specialty Sports, and they had a (hardly) used Benelli M2 for about 1 Thousand. being a blowback, it will probably beat me up quite a bit more than one of the gas guns, but it's in the running for consideration.

GD, The tang safety is a big turnoff for me with Mossies as well, it's tough to reach with anything but a sporting stock, and even then I still have to sacrifice a solid grip on the controls to disengage it... and when seconds count...

The M2 will have more recoil than an 1187 (for example) and more than a M1 due to the "lighter" (ie: cheaper) plastic is better craze. The new "ComforTech" stocks do work, however.

I've had four or five Remington 1187. Two worked great, the rest ... well.... not so great. They're strictly hunting guns, IMO. I wouldn't want a Remington gas gun if I was on a two-way range.

My M1 Super 90 is so fast I can unload the magazine before the first shell his the ground. EVERY M1S90 I've owned ran 100% with the lightest loads I could find.

I don't have enough experience with my M2 to comment.

The M3 is just a beastly tank.

The Remington 1100 is a turd.

JYD #123 The great one formerly known as Architect.

I am now a fictional British television police officer (currently a Detective Sgt) at Thames Valley Station. My governor is Detective Inspector Fred Thursday and it’s 1969.