The carry handle is fine unless you want to add a red dot sight.

Then bang for the buck it's hard to beat the MagPul sights. I have a regular front sight on my working gun with a rear folding Troy battlesight. The only reason I got the battle sight was that I got a screaming deal on it around the holidays. Otherwise I wouldn't have shucked out $110 bucks for a rear sight.

A good light is definitely nice to have.

I will say if you want a rail for the handguard Look around. The biggest issue I see with the cheaper ones is they are heavy.

On my work gun I went simple. A MagPul MOE handguard Mine was $26 bucks and then added a rail and a light mount. Magpul has the MLOK MOE guards out now so you don't need the rail you can just attach the light mount and save cash and a little weight.

I tried a fore grip and I wanted to like them but I can't stand them and I gave mine away. It just didn't fit my style of grip and got in my way. On a semi-auto it wasn't worth the hassle.

For me I prefer simple and light. The less weight you have to hold up and hump around you will be faster, more accurate and less fatigued. I'm not worried about ultra light I usually get a standard barrel which isn't light. That's just a personal preference.

JYD #113

I'm getting to old for this Stuff................