In light of recent events, the beheading in Moore Oklahoma and the shooting of a Police officer in Ferguson Missouri and a POSSIBLE shooting of a second one, I figured I needed to start packing at work again.

Soooo I was a good boy or a bad boy (depending on your Sheeple index).

Yes, I broke into the bank to pay for one of these .....
http://www.springfield-armory.com/products/xd-s-4-45-acp/

FOR ME, it is the best feeling handgun I own and points exactly where I want it to naturally and is the only handgun I have that does this. It is virtually unnoticed on my belt (weight wise) and has the best feeling paddle holster I have ever carried. I figure I will in time get a leather pancake style holster for it, only because I prefer leather.

It came with the aforementioned paddle holster and a double mag pouch that has "Rails" to hold you gun light or anything else that you can mount on a picatinny rail. The gun comes with a single position picatinny rail as well.

I of course, as indicated got the 45 and it is thinner, smaller overall, than my single stack Sig P225. The gun comes with two magazines, a flush fit 5 rounder and an extended 7 round with an installed extended "Filler" piece that slips over the magazine. It also comes with another backstrap and second extended magazine "Cover" along with the dual mag pouch.

Through the 31st of October you (Via mail in rebate or on the Springfield website) get THREE additional magazines and another mag pouch.

I am, so far, happy. I, based upon other folks satisfaction be happy with my purchase. PLUS getting an LE discount I think it was a really good buy, (at least I hope so). So if he made a mistake on the price, it's a mistake HE will have to eat, not me.

I know this is old hat for most of you Dogs, but Man, at least so far I think it's a great little gun. Just what I was looking for!

We'll see how things go after I put a couple three hundred rounds of full ball through it. UNLESS I change my mind I will be carrying Hornady Critical Duty Law Enforcement ammo or something from Cor-Bon.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 09/28/14 08:43 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105