Well seems these folks about 5o miles north of us have been taking care of baby/hurt animals for awhile. They JUST got tax exempt status as a wildlife rehab center. They have a 1 year old Bald Eagle, several coons and possums, red fox kits, rabbits and 8 whitetail fawns at this time. Anyway, they had an open house today and we went. Patty got some pics of SOME of the animals. If I can get her to email them to me, or put them on the computer I'll try and post some pics later on next week. We had a really good time, but she got to hot (she does not sweat) and we had to leave. It was ok though as we had already gone on the "tour". Really just a walk around show and tell of all the cages although they did get the Eagle out of her enclousure. She has a defective wing and can't fly and they have a federal license to use her in educational programs. It was just a country couple that likes animals and have dedicated themselves to "Rehabing" as many as they can. They have never turned down an animal and have had Bears, bobcat SKUNKS and the like.
sounds like a nice day
you didn't tell them you REAL NAME did you Skunk Hunter

The stripes of a tiger don't wash away. Be a man of steel not clay JYD #102